Dimple Creation Surgery
Dimple is a wonderful facial feature, which can cheer any smile. Sadly, not everyone has this gift. But, if you don’t have natural dimple, you can have one with the help of plastic surgery. Your wish to smile cheerfully can become reality through dimple creation surgery. Before undergoing dimple creation surgery, it is always a wise choice to know what exactly you need. Although the dimple creation surgery is not a big procedure. It can easily be performed with local anesthesia, except there is a problem with your medical history. At first, you need to understand the pre-operative care as well as the postoperative precautions.
• Do not anything before surgery, for at least five hours
• Quit smoking before surgery (Do not limit, quit it) Smoking will be restricted after the surgery as well
• Quit Alcohol as well
POST OPERATIVE CARE
• Hot and cold beverages should be avoided until the local anesthetic effect diminish.
• To avoid cold sore and thermal burns, you should avoid too hot and too cold fluids. You can start drinking anything after the sensation returns in your mouth.
• Oral hygiene must be strictly followed after the surgery. This also includes rinsing mouth too often.
• Antibiotics plays an important role in recovery. So complete the course as prescribed by your plastic surgeon.
• Take prescribed painkiller to avoid pain
• Informing your surgeon about the progress of your recovery is also important.
Most of the plastic surgery procedures never rankle the patient, and this one is a completely painless procedure. Dimple creation is a cosmetic procedure to enhance the facial features. You can have two dimples on both cheeks or a single dimple on the cheek. Just like other cosmetic procedures, dimple creation is also not supported by medical insurances.
Dimples could provide you that adorable or staggering look as you prefer. Follow the above mentioned Pre and Post operative care, and always listen to your plastic surgeon. Dimple creation surgery requires a little care on your time; that is it. You can get the cute look or you can get the most stunning look you have ever desired. Dimple surgery is a small surgery, but the impact of the surgery will make your life jovial and interesting. Visit a plastic surgeon to know more about this surgery and its features. Be sure to clear all your concerns before undergoing dimple creation surgery.